- Register by November 19, 2018 and you’ll receive the Early Bird rate!
- Registration stays open until January 8, 2019. After January 8, we will continue to accept registrations on a space-available basis
- If you cancel your registration any time through November 19, you will receive a full refund, minus a $50 processing fee. Read the full cancelation and refund policy here.
If you’re unable to register online or experience any technical issues, please contact our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-650-4130.
|Teen Full Registration (including hotel), Early Bird||$930|
|Teen Full Registration (including hotel), Regular||$995|
|Teen Registration (commuter), Early Bird||$730|
|Teen Registration (commuter), Regular||$795|
- The NFTY Convention standard registration includes three nights in a four-star hotel. Commuter registration does not include hotel accommodations. Both options include eight meals from Friday dinner through Monday breakfast.
- The registration fee provides top-notch speakers and musicians, as well as compelling programming, meaningful worship experiences, and social events. Registration fees cover the costs associated with the transportation and admission fees for any off-site trips as part of Convention.
- Registration fees do not cover the cost of travel to and from Dallas, TX.
- See our travel parameters for more information.
Teen Commuter Registration
Teen Commuter Registration is only for participants with their own housing option in the Dallas area – NFTY will not be arranging home hospitality for participants. This option is for local teens to stay at home.
NFTY is not responsible for participants who choose this option when they are not at the event. As per NFTY policy, participants are not allowed to drive themselves to this event. An authorized adult over the age of 21 must sign all teens commuting in each morning, and out again in the evening. When you register, please list any adults who are approved to pick up/drop off the participant.
NFTY understands that attendance at convention requires a significant financial commitment.
We are able to provide some scholarship assistance from NFTY. Please be in touch with your NFTY Regional Staff Member for the link to the scholarship application.
Visit our Make it Happen page for more ideas for scholarships, fundraisers, and more.